Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Find over 125,000 cars, trucks, and more with the Copart App. Using the Copart App, you can bid on and win vehicles quickly and easily from any mobile device. Copart features thousands of salvage and clean title cars up for auction every day. Find cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats, classics, exotics and more from Copart.
The Copart App allows you to bid on and buy cars, trucks and more from anywhere. Find vehicles by type, year, make, model and location. Get notified about the results of your auctions, and stay informed about vehicles on your Watchlist. Not a Copart Member? Register for FREE* with the Copart App. The Copart App lets you participate in thousands of 100% online auto auctions hassle-free!
• Convenient access to online auctions, vehicle finder, and search history
• Manage Watchlist, saved searches and pre-bids
• Search over 125,000 vehicles in online auto auctions by location, date, and vehicle type
• View full-screen photos and details for any car or truck
• Quickly search global inventory for vehicles by make, model, year, location and more
• Receive notifications about counterbid offers, auctions won, auctions lost and Watchlist vehicles
• View AutoCheck vehicle history reports and Copart Condition Reports
• Make payments and view payments due / payments history
• Attend live online auctions and place bids from anywhere
*A membership fee may be applicable in some countries
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.