Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
*** Now with a totally revamped interface and a seamless service selection experience. Because you deserve a choice. ***
Find out why more than 25 million users in 420 cities trust Easy. Enjoy the ride!
- Fast: We always assign the nearest car to pick you up.
- Safe: We thoroughly train our partners. Rating system helps select best drivers.
- Efficient: Book a regular taxi or arrive in style with EasyPremium. Save up to 40% by sharing the ride with others.*
* The availability of services vary per location.
How to use
- Wait for the app to automatically locate your address using GPS.
- Confirm your location. We suggest you add your credit card to unlock extra features.
- Tap “Request here" and watch how Easy assigns a nearby driver. Follow him on the map and in minutes he’ll be at the location you requested.
You can hail with Easy in the following places:
- Argentina: Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario
- Bolivia: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, La Paz, Cochabamba
- Brazil: São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Recife, Belo Horizonte, Brasília, Salvador, and 100 more cities!
- Chile: Santiago, Iquique, Antofagasta.
- Colombia: Bogotá, Cali, Medellín, Cartagena, Bucaramanga, and 15 more cities
- Costa Rica: San José
- Ecuador: Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca
- Jordan: Amman
- Mexico: Mexico City, Queretaro, Cancun, Guadalajara, Leon, Monterrey, Puebla
- Panama: Panama City
- Peru: Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Trujillo, Piura, Chiclayo
- Saudi Arabia: Riyhad, Jeddah, Dammam
- Uruguay: Montevideo
- Venezuela: Caracas, Maracaibo, Valencia
Awards & Recognition
Easy is a recipient of multiple awards for its pioneering technology and ridesharing services. This includes Startup Weekend 2011, TNW Brazil 2012, Spark 2013, Vulcan Post 2014, and eCommerce Uruguay 2015. Still hesitating? Find out what users are saying - Nearly 90% of our reviews are 4- and 5-star!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.