Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
The Expedia app is your all-in-one travel companion. Save big on hotels, find the perfect flight, discover things to do, and get helpful trip reminders right when you need them. Plus, you’ll earn double Expedia Rewards points every time you book through the app.
Why should you use it? It’s got everything you love about Expedia, including:
- Over a million flights, hotels, rental cars, packages, attractions, and more
- Exclusive discounts and perks when you join the Expedia Rewards Program
- Huge savings when you bundle flights and hotels — up to $570*
- Car rentals in as little as 30 minutes
- Great deals on tours, shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Easy reservations for airport shuttles and ground transportation
Plus, great mobile-only features:
- Up to 30% savings with mobile-exclusive hotel deals
- Double Expedia Rewards Points on every booking
- All your travel reservations all in one place
- Helpful alerts for flight delays, gate changes, and more
So whether you’re planning a culinary tour of Las Vegas, taking in a show in Chicago, or enjoying a romantic getaway to Paris, the Expedia app has everything you need to get you there in style. Plus, while you’re there, you’ll get helpful, real-time advice like directions to your hotel, flight status alerts, checkout times, and more.
Download the Expedia app now!
*Savings based on all vacation package bookings with Flight + Hotel on Expedia.com from September 2013 through February 2014, as compared to price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates, and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.
*Add on Advantage: Terms apply. See site for details.
The Expedia app uses information for analytics, personalization, and advertising. By using our app, you agree to our privacy and cookies policies.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.