Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Watch combat sports LIVE!
You can cast MMA, Boxing and Pro Wrestling events - free and pay-per-view - to any smart TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast device using just the FITE app. Download now!
FITE streams live:
- MMA events from UFC, Professional Fighters League, ACB MMA, RIZIN MMA
- Pro Wrestling shows from ROH Wrestling, Impact Wrestling, WCPW, All Japan Pro Wrestling
- Boxing matches from Golden Boy Promotions, Star Boxing, Sauerland, Main Events
- And hundreds of other combat sports promoters
In addition to live programming, you can explore our library of exclusive interviews, full-length matches, action movies, backstage footage and free weekly shows.
Our library includes matches and interviews of UFC legends Royce Gracie, Conor McGregor, Bas Ruten, Brock Lesnar, Ronda Rousey, documentaries on WWE stars AJ Styles, Zack Gowen; and many others. Free content is added every week.
To start, open the app, select a program and tap play to instantly stream all the action on the big-screen TV or watch on your mobile screen wherever you are.
The FITE app discovers automatically and streams to:
- Smart TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG, Sharp & Philips
- Xbox One, Xbox 360, Roku players, Apple TV, DISH Hopper, Chromecast, Fire TV
What makes FITE your go-to combat sports app:
- Vast library of live and on-demand programming
- 7,000+ supported TV models - FITE is the easiest way to stream on TV over WiFi with just a tap
- Community feature – upload your training & sparring sessions, technique demonstrations
- Chat during live events
DOWNLOAD the app now to watch your favorite shows and discover great new free content.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.