App Store Optimization is absolutely essential to make your app stand out in the crowded App Store. However, if you want to put every chances on your side, you may want to use other ways to get your app known and therefore, to increase your downloads. Here are our 20 – and entirely free – tips to promote your app. Developing an app is the easy part. Getting downloads is harder. Much harder. It requires …
United States / English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Apple||Games||2.7.0||February 09, 2017||4.66|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the App Store algorithm. Try to add your strongest keywords in your title. This will increase your app discoverability. Use our Keywords Tool to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1124 characters. Don’t forget to add important and relevant keywords in your description to improve your iTunes app page and optimize your SEO.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have screenshots with the optimized screen dimensions for each device. We hope that users can see how great your app is. Make sure that your first two screenshots showcase your best features, as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the App Store.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.7.0 released on February 09, 2017
• New Location Upgrades! - Spin to unlock new heights! • Bug fixes
Version 2.6.0 released on December 12, 2016
• New local multiplayer mode! Play with a friend on the same device! • Login with Facebook and save your progress! • 2 new characters: Zombie Diver and Santa Diver • You want more? We've got 2 brand new locations: The Stadium Tower and The Stadium Boards • Bug fixes
Version 2.5.4 released on October 06, 2016
• A small step for man, a giant flip for mankind — 3 New characters: Astronaut Diver, Surfer Diver and Safety Suit! • 2 New locations: Deep Cliff and The Yacht!
Version 2.4.3 released on September 14, 2016
• Save Me! - Backflopped on your way to a high score? Get another chance to keep going! • New Bullet Time powerup! • Unlock your favourite divers and locations directly! • Fix for Daily Spin Speedup with Video Ad
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
• The World's #1 cliff diving game - now on your mobile! • Pull off Frontflips, Backflips & Gainers from high cliffs, rickety platforms, trees, castles, and trampolines! Choose from a wide range of divers, and unlock new tricks and moves. Aim for a perfect entry into the water, and don’t hit the rocks! Featuring a custom physics engine with animated ragdoll physics, Flip Diving is the most dynamic and entertaining cliff diving experience ever created! TONS OF DIVING TRICKS • Layouts, Pikes, Reverses - and more tricks coming soon! • Each trick dynamically animated with ragdoll physics! DEATH-DEFYING LOCATIONS • Dive from trees, boats, trampolines and more! • Over 50 jump platforms to leap from! A HUGE RANGE OF CHARACTERS • Take a dive as a bodybuilder, a businessman, or in a penguin costume! • Each diver has different abilities, weights, and unique physics! • More coming soon! SHOW OFF TO YOUR FRIENDS • Record your best dives - or your biggest fails - and share them with your friends! ---------------------------------------- This game does not require internet connection, and can be played offline.
Flip Diving Ranking History | Games
Flip Diving daily app ranking in Games category for the last 30 days.
Flip Diving Worldwide Rankings | Games
Flip Diving rankings per country in Games category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
With iOS 8, video is coming to the App Store. And it’s a great opportunity for you to leverage a new marketing asset and get more engaged customers. The App Preview videos that you will be able to submit (just like you do for your screenshots) some time this fall have a very specific format. But the fact that there are constraints and limitations to what you can do doesn’t mean you can’t create a …