Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Ree Drummond, Guy Fieri, Bobby Flay, and many more. Need help figuring out what’s for dinner? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
Step into Food Network's virtual kitchen where you will become a pro cupcake decorator in augmented reality. Then snap and share your crazy confection with friends and family. All without getting a single bowl dirty.
Our newest feature is a slideshow where we’ll share new and crave-worthy recipes, videos, hacks and food trend how-tos. Come back every day for new inspiration; anything you have viewed will slide to the back of the line so you’ll have fresh content at all times.
With this app, you can:
FIND RECIPES ON TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are *on TV right now*.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course, cuisine and *recently aired* recipes.
GET INSPIRED IN THE KITCHEN:
- Browse over 70,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a healthy meal or want to learn about the latest kitchen hacks? Find a variety of daily story categories, including:
The Dinner Bell
COOK LIKE A PRO:
- Hone your cooking skills by watching our how-to videos and step-by-step guides.
- Get creative by adding your own ideas and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
- Add ratings and reviews of recipes that you’ve cooked, right within the app.
SAVE AND SHARE RECIPES:
- Save recipes *instantly* and organize them into your very own collections, listed under My Stuff.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
GROCERY SHOP STRESS-FREE:
- Save recipe ingredients directly to *Notes* and collaborate with your family and friends while you shop.
PLAY WITH AUGMENTED REALITY
- Decorate cupcakes in augmented reality with colorful cupcake liners, frosting and wacky toppings. Then snap and share your sweet treat with friends and family.
- Enable push notifications to receive our favorite delicious recipes every day.
- Enable the iMessage extension to search for and share recipes with friends and family without having to leave the Messages app.
- Customize your In the Kitchen app icon with an image of your favorite Food Network chef.
- Start your day off right with irresistible food facts, cooking tips and related recipes with our Daily Bites widget, available in the Today View.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.