Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
With the Go City Card app, look up your purchase and display your mobile pass right on your phone to get into all of your attractions. The easy-to-use app includes a helpful online guidebook with everything you need to know to use your pass, plan your itinerary, and start exploring.
- Receive admission to multiple attractions for one low price and save up to 55% off combined admission. Pay nothing at the gate.
- Passes are available instantly—right on your phone.
- Get attraction information, including: hours of operation, maps, and instructions for getting into attractions with your pass.
- Access multiple passes on a single device for family and group use.
- Display passes right on your phone at each attraction and you’re in. It’s that easy.
- Risk-free guarantee: if you don’t activate your pass within a year of purchase by visiting any attractions, we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Go City Cards save travelers up to 55% off combined admission to top attractions, tours, museums, cruises, and more and are available in 16 cities: Boston, Chicago, Dubai, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Oahu, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Sydney, and Washington DC.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.