This is our latest guest post on Incipia.co blog! It is targeted towards new app business entrepreneurs, founders, marketers, and developers planning App Store Optimization for a new app launch. Discover our tips to benefit from App Store Research in your ASO strategy! Read the entire post on Incipia.co blog. The Benefits of App Store Research So your app is finally ready to be published on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store! …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Apple||Reference||5.16.0||December 07, 2017||4.5|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the App Store algorithm. Try to add your strongest keywords in your title. This will increase your app discoverability. Use our Keywords Tool to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1755 characters. Don’t forget to add important and relevant keywords in your description to improve your iTunes app page and optimize your SEO.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have screenshots with the optimized screen dimensions for each device. We hope that users can see how great your app is. Make sure that your first two screenshots showcase your best features, as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the App Store.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.16.0 released on December 07, 2017
• Translate your clipboard with a 3D Touch shortcut • Text to speech for more languages (Estonian, Javanese, Sundanese) • Improved support for iPhone X
Version 5.15.0 released on November 14, 2017
• Support for iPhone X • Support for Drag and Drop on iOS 11 • Fixed an issue that caused offline translation and instant camera translation to fail for some languages
Version 5.14.0 released on September 28, 2017
• Voice translation from 20 more languages • Several bug fixes and usability improvements
Version 5.13.0 released on September 06, 2017
• Offline translation, including instant camera translation from English, for more languages (Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu). • Several bug fixes and usability improvements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
• Text translation: Translate between 103 languages by typing • Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages) • Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (38 languages) • Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (37 languages) • Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (32 languages) • Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (93 languages) • Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages) Permissions Notice • Microphone for speech translation • Camera for translating text via the camera • Photos for importing photos from your library Translations between the following languages are supported: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate Ranking History | Reference
Google Translate daily app ranking in Reference category for the last 30 days.
Google Translate Worldwide Rankings | Reference
Google Translate rankings per country in Reference category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Icons play an extremely important role in the Click Through Rate (CTR) of a mobile application. Just like in real life, the 1st impression matters a lot in the App Store. Apps need to have optimized icons to stand out from others. Check out our 9 Tips to help you create awesome icons… The importance of visual content People tend to feel overwhelmed by the humongous amount of various information and content present everywhere. Their …