Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
ImmobilienScout24 – The app with the largest range of real estate in Germany!
Find your new property – whether apartment, house or commercial enterprise, for rental or purchasing, at any time and in any location.
Note: This app is for properties in Germany and Austria at this time.
The search functions at a glance:
- Apartment search: Display all properties available in the vicinity of your current position, or search for an address, town/city, postcode or Scout-ID. You can use notifications to find out if a new property, corresponding to your search criteria, is available.
- Search for commercial real estate (e.g. search for: office, practice, catering, hall, retail trade – for rental, leasing or purchase).
- Display all rental and purchase real estate for residences, commercial enterprises and residential plots as a list or map view.
- Targeted search for furnishing criteria (balcony, fitted kitchen ...), property types (maisonette, roof storey, offices ...), apartments and houses for rent or purchase (rental apartments, owner-occupier apartments ...), commission-free real estate etc.
- Synchronisation of the reminder list and saved searches with your ImmobilienScout24 Account.
- Sorting the order by your own presettings (price, living space, up-to-date status ...).
- Direct contact with the respective provider by phone or contact form.
- Your last search criteria are saved and can be called up again at a later date.
We are working intensively on additional functions for our Immobilien Scout24 search app and would be delighted to receive your suggestions and ideas! What would you like to see in the next version? Let us know: email@example.com Your team at ImmobilienScout24 www.ImmobilienScout24.de
Your team at ImmobilienScout24
Like us on Facebook!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.