Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Download NOW and:
- instantly SCAN all types of bar codes and QR codes in just one tap!
- automatically RECOGNIZE the type of code you are trying to scan
- get the scan RESULT in less then 1 second (!).
Scan QR – the app that pays for itself after the first purchase!
You will GET MORE than a simple item description:
- type of information encoded: link, web page, products, cards, video, event and more …
- product details with a brief description of product, information about retailers and more …
- price search from the most popular retailers like Amazon, Wal-Mart, e-bay, Aliexpress, BestBuy and more …
- video tutorials for different products, games, apps and more …
Scan QR support both barcodes and QR codes, which encode URLs, contact details, calendar events or emails, or any kind of data. You can also easily generate your own QR code from contact, website URL, email address, phone number, SMS, or any text given.
- Scan all types of commercial barcodes: UPC, EAN, ISBN etc.
- Scan Barcodes & QR codes from photos in your Photo Roll
- Search prices and product details from almost every major retailer like Amazon, Wal-Mart, e-Bay, BestBuy, Aliexpress, etc.
- Scan or create QR Codes for texts, URLs, contact details, calendar events, emails, messages and map locations.
- Perform all the actions related to the QR scanned data without quitting the app
- LED light option while scanning
- Vibrate and/or Beep to let you know scan succeed
- Sort the barcode search results by price, or by site
- Directly type in the barcode instead of scanning
- Save your favorite products for future reference
- Share product links
For all your suggestions and issues please use the feedback form in the Settings menu. We are glad to help you as soon as it is possible!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.