Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
The Justfly.com app is the best travel app to compare and book cheap flights, hotels, and cars! With over 150 airlines, 900,000 hotels, and 30,000 car rental locations, get the best cheap flights deals on Justfly.com. With Justfly.com: travel more, pay less!
Cheap Flights at Your Fingertips:
• Justfly.com searches through thousands of flight options with over 150 airlines in order to find the cheapest combination possible.
• With a continuously updated system, you know you’re getting nothing but the best prices that Justfly.com offers.
• The search tool is so easy and customizable, anyone can do it!
• Receive your e-ticket within minutes of making your booking.
• Justfly.com partners and negotiates with top airlines to bring you major savings!
• Pick where you want to sit ahead of time!
Hotel Stays You Can Trust:
• Choose to stay in over 900,000 hotels, apartments, and more!
• Browse more than 87 million verified guest reviews so that you choose the perfect place for you.
• Pick a hotel based on the perfect location with the maps feature
• Easy search! Find a hotel based on city, landmark, hotel name, etc.
Rent a Car— No Location Is Out of Reach:
• You’re covered on a global scale with over 30,000 car rental locations to choose from!
• Choose from trusted partners such as AVIS, Enterprise, Hertz, Dollar, Budget, Sixt, and more!
• Rent a car in over 170 countries.
• Renting a car has never been more convenient with locations in over 85 international airlines
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.