This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate again with Stefan from Leanplum (mobile marketing platform). In this post, Stefan gives us 4 steps to improve app retention. Discover actionable techniques that will help boosting your app retention rate. Research has repeatedly shown that mobile user retention is a challenge. Many mobile teams pride themselves on their acquisition strategies and “growth hacks,” but the fact remains: for every user who downloads your app, only a …
United States / US English
KicksOnFire: Buy Sneakers
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Apple||Sports||3.1||October 18, 2017||4.88|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
You can improve it by adding a few relevant keywords. Check out our Keywords Tool to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 808 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that makes your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, be sure to add important and relevant keywords in your description to improve your iTunes app page and optimize your SEO.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have screenshots with the optimized screen dimensions for each device. We hope that users can see how great your app is. Make sure that your first two screenshots showcase your best features, as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the App Store.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.1 released on October 18, 2017
- Price Guide: Market value of every sneaker. - Concierge: A personal assistant for each order. - Interactive Price Charts - iOS 11 Performance Upgrades.
Version 3.0 released on September 11, 2017
- My Style: Show us how you rock your kicks. - All New Shop: Order your favorite kicks. - New Search: Dig through our archives. - Updated Release Calendar. - Customize your username. - Performance Upgrades.
Version 2.1 released on January 17, 2017
- Daily News & Updates Tab - Zoom In/Out on Images - Multiple Entries on FreeKicks - Performance Upgrades
Version 2.0 released on July 15, 2015
- New & improved iOS Design w/ personalized features. - Shop & discover the largest Sneaker Marketplace via Kixify. - Full screen mode for better user experience.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
- Most downloaded Sneaker Release Calendar app. - Accurate up to date Release Dates & Sneaker News. - Shop your favorite sneakers. Find your Grails. - Profiles with personalized releases & price estimates. - Set reminders, win Free Kicks & Social Share! The heart and soul of the sneaker community, KicksOnFire.com is the top authority for sneaker culture, news and history. Our mission is to provide an accessible information platform for the sneaker community and tools to facilitate the shopping experience for any footwear consumer. Whether you're looking for a release date, price or the sneaker itself, we're here to help! We cover most brands such as Adidas, Air Jordan, New Balance, Nike, Puma, Reebok, Supra, Under Armour, Vans and more. Download Now and be part of the global sneaker community!
KicksOnFire: Buy Sneakers Ranking History | Sports
KicksOnFire: Buy Sneakers daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
KicksOnFire: Buy Sneakers Worldwide Rankings | Sports
KicksOnFire: Buy Sneakers rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Rishan from Yodel Mobile is one of our ASO Experts and he’s answered our questions on App Store Optimization (ASO). Discover his insights below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve worked in the mobile industry for the past 5 years. Having come from a mobile innovations and insights background, I was quick to realise the importance and impact that mobile would have on brands, businesses and everyday users for the …