Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
MediaFire lets you easily upload all your files - like your photos, videos, music, and documents - and access them from anywhere with your iPad, iPhone, or on the web.
MediaFire makes it easy to share your files too! You can share with email, text, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter, or just copy a link to share anywhere!
• Automatically backup all your photos and videos
• 12 GB of space - free!
• Earn up to 50 GB of free space
• Sync your iOS photos to your computer
• Built-in music player
• Stream and play music and videos
• Airplay music and videos
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, or copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your files and folders.
Securely store, organize, and share all your media through your iPhone, or iPad. MediaFire keeps all your photos, videos, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime.
All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account - no matter what happens to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.