Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
myConvert is your ultimate unit converter.
Designed for speed, functionality and usability in mind, it covers all your everyday to scientific conversion needs.
This is a free version. Full version have about five times more units and without ads. Please search for 'myConvert'.
- Multiple unit conversions on one screen
- Faster navigation and fewer clicks as less scrolling is needed
- Build-in numeric keyboard with calculator
- You can add your own units and categories
- Complex conversions ,e.g. 180cm can convert to (and from) 5ft 10.87in, 60kg to 9st 6lb 4.44oz. Others include binary-ASCII-Roman, carbon dating, resistor color code and many more!
- Currency rates updated once a day or on demand
- New units and categories can be downloaded from server directly to myConvert
- Remembers your last input so next time you launch, it goes straight back to where you left off
- Searchable units and categories from home screen
- Lots of ways to sort, rearrange, hide and search as your liking
- Simple, highly customizable, fast and responsive
For full list of units, see product web page -> units.
List of categories from PAID version: Mass, Distance, Area, Temperature, Volume, Density, Volumetric Flow, Fuel consumption, Pressure, Time, Frequency, Timecode/Frames, Video length/space, Speed, Acceleration, Energy, Power, Force, Torque, Angle / Trigonometry, Navigation, Angular velocity, Resistance, Radioactivity, Carbon 14 Dating, Data storage, Data download, Numeral System, Luminance, Illuminance, SI prefixes, Currency, Suit/coat/sweater, Dress/suit, Shirts, Blouse/sweater, Shoes (Men), Shoes (Women), Socks, Stockings (Women), Dress (Juniors), Bra - band, Bra - cup, Hats, Rings, Electric current, Electromagnetic spectrum, Radiation absorbed, Moment of Inertia, Viscosity (dynamic), Viscosity (kinematic), Metal Hardness, Circular, Typography, Concentration (solution), Concentration (molar), Radiation, Radiation exposure, Musical Intervals, Musical notes, Sound level, Angular acceleration, Paper Weights, Resistivity, American wire gauge
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool