Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 1.0.3 released on February 26, 2018
Hello, everyone! Today’s update brings with it a whole new playback mechanism. Our entire audio system has been replaced with a new version that’s more stable, faster, and better in every way!
We’ve also added support for the new iPhone X, and some tweaks for iOS 11. NOOK Audiobooks should now run much more smoothly on Apple’s latest and greatest.
All of this would not be possible without you, our customers! Thank you for your patience as we work to deliver the best experience we can. If you enjoy your NOOK Audiobooks experience, please leave a review!
If you have questions or need support, just pop on over to https://www.nookaudiobooks.com/faq or http://help.barnesandnoble.com and we'll point you in the right direction.
• NOOK Audiobooks now uses a whole new playback mechanism to improve stability and resolve many of the issues users have experienced in the past. Thanks for your patience!
• Changed lock screen controls from Previous/Next Track to 15-second skip.
• Updated to support iOS 11 and iPhone X.
• Fixed: Users with empty libraries were unable to browse shop.
• Fixed [iOS 11]: Users were unable to Play/Pause from lock screen.
• Fixed: Removed empty columns on iPad Pro.
• Overall stability improvements
Version 1.0.2 released on April 01, 2016
• Bug fixes
Version 1.0.1 released on February 19, 2016
• Bug fixes
Version 1.0.0 released on November 10, 2015