Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 9.2.1 released on January 24, 2018
- Bug Fixes
Version 9.2.0 released on January 08, 2018
We have listened to your feedback and updated the overall app navigation PLUS added a Home screen that allows you to personalize the sports you follow. We hope you love the changes!
- Brand new "Home" screen which combines the news and info for all your favorite sports
- Updated Game Detail pages for Football and Basketball (tap on Home's scorecards or from schedule)
- Tap on the sport icon on "Home" or visit "Sports" to see specific details on the sport you love (News, Roster, Schedule + more)
- Added bottom tab bar navigation
- Moved menu to "More" tab
Version 2.0.0 released on August 31, 2017
- Updated UI for the 2017/18 season
- Added pre-order for Concessions (pick-up)
- Updated app icon
- Added new landing video
- Other bug fixes
Version 1.4.8 released on May 02, 2017
- Listen Live. We are very excited to announce we have updated the Listen Live page with a new audio player!
You may access the player, and view the schedule of upcoming live events, by visiting the Listen page for any live event - or via the Scoreboard (during the MBB, WBB and Football seasons). Tap the "Listen Live" button to listen, then tap again to stop the stream. If you want to hide the player from the screen, simply swipe it off to the right.
- Added Group Subscriptions. Subscribe to groups from the news feed *see special content with the Subscribe button* OR visit Settings - then receive special content and notifications based on these groups.
- Geo-Based Alerts. Receive special alerts on your phone based on your location.
Note: Please ensure you have Location Services enabled (iPhone Settings > Privacy > Location Services "On" & Allow Location Access "Always" for Ole Miss Athletics) as well as Push Notifications on (iPhone Settings > Notifications > Ole Miss Athletics > Allow Notifications).
- Support for Mobile Offers. Tap on Mobile Offers from the news feed, then tap "Add" to add them to your camera roll to quickly access offers when you want to use them.
- Scoreboard will now auto-drop down when a live game starts
- Minor bug fixes and improvements