Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Simplify organization chart maintenance, presenting, synchronizing and sharing, without the complexity of drawing hassles - OrgChart will help to draw the shapes and lay out the items automatically.
OrgChart is THE easy to use organizational chart app for the iPhone. Visualize, maintain and simplify organization items on a TREE structure.
* NO HASSLES of DRAWING the shapes, lay out and connect the elements - OrgChart automatically draws them. Just create an object and the maintenance panel will help to customize item color, shape, size, text visibility and layout - bring INTUITIVE and discoverable organization chart maintenance experience to users.
* Organisation charts can be exported as Image, MS Excel, and PDF files, with content customization options.
* Organisation charts can be sync across iOS and macOS devices via the iCloud drive and can be shared as .org files to other devices, via Email, Airdrop, and third-party cloud apps.
* Importing from iOS contacts AND batch inputting use makes the organization elements creating easier, faster and more efficient.
(ad) OrgChart is now available for macOS. Download our FREE TRIAL from http://OrgchartGo.com/trial, and try all the features before buying.
(ad) OrgChart for iPad is separated, at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id854205158
Feature video - http://youtu.be/e5jw9hkGq2g
UI language: English; Data: Unicode (multiple languages)
OrgChart the innovative app to turn COMPLEXITY INTO SIMPLICITY
— EFFICIENT MAINTENANCE —
· NO drawing, just specify the visual styles of the items
· Context based menu system
· Nature gestures to layout out items, change item hierarchy, sequence, zoom, collapse, expand, etc.
· Batch input, importing from iOS contacts
· The most smooth organization chart app on a clean user interface
· Apply visual style to all child items
· In a clean user interface
— STRONG MAINTENANCE —
· Multiple organization charts organized into tile groups
· Maintain elements in outline and chart views
· Organisation chart duplication and importing
· Import organization items from iOS contacts
· Batch organization element inputting
· Unit properties updating - Photo, Unit name, Job title, Leader, Phone, Email, Notes
· Display organization chart as colorful or black/white style
· UNDO support
· Copy/Paste support
· User interface customization options to user
— FLEXIBILITY —
· Department fields title and visibility customization
· Department fields visibility
· Department item color
· Nine layouts (to customize the layout of children)
· Eight shapes
· Three line styles
- INTUITIVE -
· Pinch to zoom
· Double tap to edit unit properties
· Long press to show function menu
· Swipe left/right to change hierarchy
· Hold and move up/down to change sequence and move across groups
· Tap with two fingers to collapse/expand all groups together
— REPORTING —
· Exporting full or partial organization chart as image, Excel and PDF files (with PDF exporting options for PDF page size and zoom)
· Exported as colorful or black/white (Automatically align with the current display color style)
— SYNCHRONIZATION —
· Sync organization charts across iOS and Mac devices via iCloud Drive
- SHARING -
· Export organization charts as .org files for sharing
· Share via Email, Airdrop and third-party cloud apps
OrgChart is the best and only useful organization chart app for the Apple Devices.
- Create organization chart for communication and presentation
- An option to manage personal contacts in a tree structure
- Change visual styles of existing organization chart IN SECONDS, for different communication purposes
- Export partial of a big organization chart to present
- Clean up the organization charts of customers, vendors, etc.
- Construct a project team / new department / new team
- Track the basic information of people in your team
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.