Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Brought to you by Drugs.com, the Pill Reminder is an incredibly flexible and easy-to-use application. It is not only a pill and refill reminder, but also a comprehensive personal medication record (PMR) app for your iPhone. Use the Pill Reminder app to manage any combination of medications, vitamins, supplements and birth control pills.
With all Drugs.com apps, we have tightly integrated content from the most popular, complete and up-to-date drug information website. Adding your meds will give you quick access to check for drug interactions, dosage and side effects.
* Intuitive interface lets you build a list of medications and setup reminders with ease in just a few seconds using the huge built-in database of drugs.
* Set up any type of recurring pill reminders using our flexible scheduling options.
* Multiple user support. Assign medications for yourself, family members and those you are caring for.
* Pin lock for privacy & security.
* Script reminders to let you know when to get your prescription refills.
* Big selection of sounds. Select extra loud or extra long reminder sounds.
* Add custom notes to your pill reminders e.g. take with food, doctor or prescriber details, pain level etc.
* Add photos of your medications for a quick visual reference.
* Quick access to comprehensive medical information for your drugs including side effects, dosage, interactions, pregnancy safety and more.
* Snooze the reminders when you are in an important meeting or just don’t want to be disturbed.
* Keeps a history of when you have (or have not) taken your meds.
* Uses local notifications which are free and do not require any internet connection.
* App does not need to be running in the background to receive reminders.
* All data is kept on your personal device only and is fully secure and private.
* Export your medication list and/or administration history.
* Choose from multiple alarm sounds including long duration sounds to get your attention.
An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence. You’ll never miss another scheduled time to take your medication. Look forward to taking your meds on time, every time with the Drugs.com Pill Reminder app.
Known issue: this might seem obvious to some, but if you accidentally turn off the volume of your iPhone, you will only receive a vibrate alert. However, reminders will still appear on your home screen. This is a known limitation of the iPhone OS and is beyond our control.
Important: The Pill Reminder app is intended for educational purposes only. You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.