Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Join the millions using Reelgood for searching, browsing, watching, and tracking TV shows and movies across all their streaming services. See everything that's on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO, Starz, Showtime and over 100 other subscription, TV everywhere, paid, and free streaming services.
How It Works:
- Select your streaming services from the over 50 available on Reelgood
- Browse and search your services all in one app
- Can't decide? Let recommendations, curated collections, IMDb scores and Rotten Tomatoes scores guide you
- Track your TV shows and add movies you want to watch
- Let Reelgood keep you updated with alerts when new episodes are available and movies are added to your services
- Click play from Reelgood to automatically start playing content in the app of your choice
- Get all the info: ratings, trailers, genres, cast & crew, summaries and more
- See what's free to watch online across over 90 streaming services with free to stream options
- Browse what's new on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO and others
- Give your phone a shake to unlock roulette and suggest something random!
Featured in: Wired, Mashable, TheNextWeb, TechCrunch, MacWorld
Reelgood supports 50+ selectable streaming services and 250+ total services when you add up all the rent, purchase, and free to stream options. This includes Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu and Hulu Plus, HBO GO, HBO Now, ABC, Freeform, Fox, AMC, Xfinity, TVLand, Comedy Central, AdultSwim, Bravo, E! Now, Fandor, Starz, Cinemax, Showtime Anytime, Showtime, the CW, Vudu, NBC, iTunes, Vudu, Crackle, FX, Prime Video Channels, CBS All Access, Indieflix, AcornTV, Mubi, Viceland, HGTV, Film Struck, Shudder, USA, Crunchyroll, and many many more.
Get in touch and tell us what you think:
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool