Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 3.98 released on November 17, 2015
A few bug fixes:
- Fixed occasional crash when selecting constellations, either from search or by directly tapping on them.
- Star Chart now understands that Pluto has 5 moons, not 4.
- When running in an English variant other than US English, planet/moon order text was not displaying correctly.
Version 3.97 released on October 13, 2015
A couple more iOS9 specific fixes:
- fixed descriptive text getting truncated for planets, constellations etc
- fixed Star Chart User Manual failing to open due to new security features
- fixed Star Chart on Facebook/Twitter links failing to open due to new security features
Version 3.96 released on September 29, 2015
Fixed crash on iPad when trying to access Settings (iOS9 only)
Version 3.95 released on January 06, 2015
- bug fix for AR Mode not working when Settings>Privacy>Location Services>System Services>Compass Calibration is set to off. This prevents Star Chart from getting a reading for True North, and so now it falls back on using Magnetic North in this situation.