It is a common mistake to think that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) does not matter in terms of ASO (App Store Optimization). Many app developers leave aside important factors on which it is highly recommended to work to increase chances of success in the app world. Find out our 4 tips to optimize your SEO in your App Marketing strategy… Go for SEO! Launching an app is very challenging. Well, obviously only if you intend …
United States / US English
Swackett® — a different kind of weather app
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Apple||Weather||4.0.6||December 08, 2016||3.83|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3109 characters. Don’t forget to add important and relevant keywords in your description to improve your iTunes app page and optimize your SEO.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.0.6 released on December 08, 2016
• Improved support for the Today Widget • New Ministry Apparel edition for Perfect Weather Pairings • Support for Swackett's new Micro Data Feed
Version 4.0.5 released on November 30, 2016
• Fixes issues with Today Notification Panel under iOS 10 • Added support for Ministry Perfect Weather Pairings • Added support for Classic Edition HD Peeps
Version 4.0 released on June 15, 2016
• Age Gate Support Added for Specific Editions
Version 3.1.2 released on May 15, 2016
• Refinements for better location accuracy. • Speed enhancements on slow networks.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
* Featured as a Best New App on iTunes (November 2014, October 2013) * Featured on the TODAY Show (NBC) * Selected for inclusion in App Store Rewind 2011 * Nominated for the 2011 and 2013 Design and Technology Awards (DATA Awards) The Visual Weather Report We’re different! Unlike other weather apps that show current weather conditions — something you can get by looking out the window — Swackett® shows you weather conditions for your entire day at a glance (current weather conditions are also available with a single click or tap). If it’s sunny out right now but Swackett is showing rain — you best take an umbrella with you — because rain for in the forecast. With Swackett you'll know if you need a sweater, jacket or coat today, tonight or tomorrow — with a glance. You’ll know if you'll want to have an umbrella handy today — or if weather conditions are just right for your dog to enjoy a walk with you. All of this information is available with a casual glance at Swackett’s visual weather report. Swackett is deep weather tech. All Swackett apps feature AccuWeather radar imagery (where available), National Weather Service watches and warnings sent via push notification, 5-day forecasts, lifestyle indices, weather history and more. Millions of people have downloaded Swackett apps. We use crowdsourcing to cultivate fashion choices for our avatars — and host a thriving community at swackett.com. Upload your style ideas and win free cool stuff every day. Swackett — a fun new way to look at the weather — and a perfect weather-pairing every time. Under the Hood Swackett apps convert complex weather data to easily-understood, visual weather reports designed for people of every age. Our unique approach is to combine raw weather data (current conditions, radar, and detailed forecasts) with thoughtfully crafted people symbols (called “peeps”) who always appear appropriately dressed for the weather. If it happens to be cold outside, Swackett peeps appear dressed in winter hats, coats and boots. A hot, sunny day? Swackett peeps appear wearing shorts and sunglasses — and they even remember to bring along drinking water and sunblock. Rain? Swackett peeps appear with rain jackets and an umbrella. This is a fun, fresh and truly useful weather report experience for people of any age. Comprehensive Weather Details • Temperature and “real feel” temperature • Humidity • Dew point • Wind speed and directions • Sunrise and sunset • Precipitation amounts for rain, ice and snow • Percent probability of precipitation Special Features • Swackett Editions to keep forecasts fresh and fun • Seamless multi-platform location synchronization (Mac, iPhone, iPad, Web) with a Swackett ID. • More social sharing opportunities than ever before! Swackett is the simplest, most easy to understand, most accurate weather forecast available. Swackett’s Visual Weather Report is enjoyed by design-savvy professionals of every discipline, educators, students, the very young (and very old) and just about everyone in between. Swackett is available for free (supported via mobile ads).
Swackett® — a different kind of weather app Ranking History | Weather
Swackett® — a different kind of weather app daily app ranking in Weather category for the last 30 days.
Swackett® — a different kind of weather app Worldwide Rankings | Weather
Swackett® — a different kind of weather app rankings per country in Weather category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Screenshots have a very strong influence on users when downloading an app. They are actually considered to be a decisive factor: if your screenshots are bad, people won’t download your app. However, if they’re well-designed, they certainly will generate multiplied downloads. Discover our 9 tips to optimize your app screenshots and therefore optimize your app marketing… (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for DoodleJump) Why are Screenshots so important? Last week we talked about the …