Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Swipes has been voted as one of the world’s top 5 productivity apps with a Best New Startup prize by Evernote and a nomination for a Webby Award.
Swipes helps you automatically collect all your tasks in one place, organize them according to your personal priorities and then work on a single task at a time to achieve better focus. The task management tool, which is fully-integrated with Gmail and Evernote, is used by high achieving individuals and companies in more than 140 countries around the world.
"You’ll soon find yourself spending less time organizing your schedule and more time working on it." - MakeUseOf
Based on gestures and smart integrations, Swipes lets you plan your day, focusing on what's really important. It utilizes the best of technology and design to naturally guide you to improve your habits and workflow, so you get a success experience of completing your tasks for the day rather than storing plans into lists.The tool stands on the shoulders of a powerful productivity concept called the Swipes Way - Collect, Organize, Take Actions.
COLLECT ALL YOUR TASKS IN ONE PLACE
* Swipes is your task hub where we help you collect all your tasks from email, notes and calendar. Swipes is currently fully integrated with Evernote and Gmail.
* With the tight Evernote integration, you can turn any personal, shared or business note from Evernote into an action plan with subtasks in Swipes. You can also attach notes to a Swipes task. Notes are automatically synced between Evernote and Swipes, and there is a two-way sync of checkmarks.
* The Gmail integration lets you de-clutter your inbox by turning emails into tasks in Swipes. And you can share tasks via email!
ORGANIZE TASKS ACCORDING TO PRIORITIES
* With Swipes' three tabs - Schedule, Current and Done, you can quickly move tasks around as their status changes. Scheduling things ahead and setting your priorities is as easy, as planning recurring tasks and events and assigning reminders and notes.
* In each Swipes task, you can enter action steps, which breaks down big jobs into doable smaller ones.
* You can create workspaces according to a tag and only see the relevant tasks to it.
TAKE ACTION ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT
* Swipes lets you easily snooze tasks for later, so you can clear up the Current tab and focus on only one task at a time. And don't worry, you will get reminded about snoozed tasks with notifications when it’s their turn to be done.
* At the end of the day, you can check a history of your accomplishments and take pride in your work!
* Enjoy Dark and Light theme
* Your data is save and backed-up to the cloud
* URL Scheme support to use Swipes with Launch Center Pro, Drafts etc.
* iOS 8 widget for the Notification Centre
This app is for the fans of powerful tools, the GTD (Getting Things Done) enthusiasts, the slick design appreciators, the achievers.
Use the app on the go or at the office:
Web app - http://web.swipesapp.com
iPad app - in iTunes
Android app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swipesapp.android&hl=en
Swipes is FREE to download and use.
Unlock Swipes Premium for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
Upgrading to Swipes Premium will add yet to be announced features and will be available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Stay tuned :-)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can change your subscriptions from the "Manage" button in the Settings of the app.
Note to the users who use location-reminders: The continuous use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.