Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
• Featured by Apple
Do your kid and toddler like puzzles? How about an educational puzzle game that is fun, packed with learning, and played by 8 million families around the world? Checkout Puzzingo today!
• "My 2 year old LOVES this app! It's the best free puzzle app."
• “I work with special needs preschool children and they always ask for “the Puzzy Game”
• “Absolutely fabulous, the kids in my moms kindergarten class go crazy for it! It’s so hard to find educational games kids want to play...look no further!”
Kids, toddlers, and babies love Puzzingo! Its many puzzles are full of interactivity, animations, and sounds for repeat learning and play. Unlike jigsaw puzzles, every Puzzingo puzzle piece is named, so preschool children, toddlers, and babies will build vocabulary while playing. Puzzingo supports learning in many languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and UK English. It is well suited for bilingual parents looking for tools to help kids reinforce a second language.
In addition to vocabulary, your preschool child and toddler will build spatial recognition, fine motor, memory, and cognitive skills. This tactile game also appeals to children with autism and children with special needs. As for you parents, this game is designed to be playable by you and your young child together, so you can participate and bond with your child.
Unlike many kid apps, Puzzingo is 100% professionally illustrated. We also use professional voice actors with clear accurate pronunciation rather than machine-generated speech to encourage learning. When your child finishes a puzzle, he will be rewarded to a variety of engaging mini-games. Visual and audio cues throughout the apps are specially designed to make the game accessible by younger and special needs children.
Puzzingo comes free with hundreds of puzzle pieces in 10 terrific puzzles for your kid and toddler. It also has a Daily Free Preview of new and exciting puzzles every day. In addition, behind the parent gates are additional 100+ puzzles with over a thousand puzzle pieces available for purchase. The puzzles include core concepts such as shapes, colors, numbers, food, and ABC. They also cover children’s favorite topics – animal, car, princess, dinosaur, train, and more. New educational puzzles are added constantly.
• “Best free app that you can download for your kid… Constant updates makes sure that there is something new every time your kid plays it.”
• My kids STILL play with this app even after a few years! There is so much value in this app.
• “My boys love this game. One with Autism and he is able to easily navigate while working on speech skills by repeating words in the game!!”
• "My 5 year with ASD & my 2 year Aspie are in love with this game! ... 100% recommend for the ASD community."
• "I got this app for my 18-month baby daughter and she loves it!"
• Dr. Toy's 10 Best Children's product
• Editor's Choice, Best Apps for Kids
• 5 out of 5 by Apps for Homeschooling
If you run into issues with the app, please email us instead of leaving a bad review. We can't respond to reviews, but we would love to help you at email@example.com. We would love to help you!
As parents ourselves, we take children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app does:
• Not contain ads
• Include in-app-purchase with parent verification
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.