Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
TouchMix-8/16 Control is an app for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone and iPod touch that provides wireless control of QSC TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16 digital sound reinforcement mixers. Visit www.qsc.com for more information. The app is not intended to perform any audio mixing or processing tasks on its own.
When run on the iPad and iPad mini, the TouchMix Control app closely follows the operational paradigm of the mixers. The iPad and the mixer GUI operate independently so it is possible for the iPad to act as an additional user interface that can display and control a set of functions completely different from those being controlled by the mixer’s screen and hardware. An alternate operation mode – Follow Mixer – is also available. With Follow Mixer engaged, the iPad follows the fader selection on the mixer. Touch a fader on the mixer and the iPad will display that channel’s Overview, EQ, Compressor, Sends or Gate screen. Touch a parameter on the iPad and the mixer’s rotary control will adjust it – or just drag on the iPad screen. When used without an actual TouchMix, the app acts as a demonstration of the mixer GUI and functionality but does not control audio in any way.
On the iPhone and iPod touch, the TouchMix Control app functions as a personal stage monitor mix control with the option to also remotely operate the mixer’s record and playback features as well as programmable user buttons. To prevent inadvertent adjustment of controls, the mixer operator may allow or restrict access to selected functions on a per-device basis.
* Input channel processing (4-band PEQ, variable high & Low-cut filters, gates, compressor)
* Output channel processing (1/3 octave GEQ, 6-band PEQ, variable high & Low-cut filters, anti-feedback filters and wizard, delay)
* Real Time Analyzer (RTA)
* Select Simple or Advanced mode
* Displays channel and output level meters
* Channel and output levels
* Effects and aux (monitor) send levels
* Select input presets from extensive library
* Select and control 4 simultaneous effects
* Input and output mutes and cues
* Configure and control DCA and Mute groups
* Multi-track recorder arm, playback and transport
* Includes TouchMix Info system, built-in reference guide.
* And more
* iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, iPod touch running iOS 8.0 or later
* QSC TouchMix-8 or TouchMix-16 with version 3.0 or higher firmware installed.
* QSC TouchMix-8 or TouchMix-16 with supplied Wi-Fi adaptor installed or connected to a network via USB-to-Ethernet adaptor.
* Note that controlling a mixer with multiple iOS devices running different versions of the app is not recommended.
* QSC, LLC Website TouchMix Support Application License Agreement.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.