Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
***The award winning Trip by Skyscanner App is your guide to discovering the best places to Play, Eat and Stay that are perfect for you, at home or while traveling***
Trip by Skyscanner uses your interests, the time of day, the local weather, and your location to help you discover the best attractions, events, restaurants and hotels:
* Get recommendations whether you’re a foodie, a nightlife lover, a family traveler or more
* Get timely suggestions to grab dinner, brunch, coffee, dessert and more based on the time & day of the week
* Get ideas for things to do based on the weather for those sunny, rainy or even cloudy days
* Discover local gems and fresh places to go while at home, and see the most popular places when visiting or exploring a new city
* Explore ideas for a weekend getaway nearby or get inspired by exploring one of Trip by Skyscanner's 60,000 destinations across the globe
* Book & save on hotels recommended by the Trip by Skyscanner community - compare prices across Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and more
* Read from over +1.3M Trip by Skyscanner member reviews so you never miss out on insider tips
* Give back & share your experiences by creating postcards & reviews of your adventures with fun, custom photo filters
* Join the Trip by Skyscanner community to participate in local and global leaderboards, show off your travel expertise, collect badges & more
* Featured as “Best New App" by Apple
* Named “New & Noteworthy” in more than 20 countries
* Named in the “Best of” Apple App collection as best travel applications along with Airbnb, Expedia, Yelp and more...
* Featured in USA Today, Business Insider, Mashable, TechCrunch, BGR, PC Mag, and more...
* Winner "Best Travel Apps" - Time Magazine, Mashable, Travel & Leisure
* "Your secret weapon for having fun in your hometown" - Business Insider
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.