Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 2.2 released on July 22, 2016
- Now you can edit a listing and easily relist expired ones with a single button.
- Easy access to your favorited items right from browse filter
- Better support for refreshing Buzz
- Fixed photo cropping issues on iPad
Version 2.1 released on March 11, 2016
Boost items you’re selling to give them more visibility! Boosted items are ranked higher, and stand out with a special Boosted badge and color!
The busy bees in our Buzz feed haven’t rested since it launched! We have ironed out some wrinkles so you’re getting better updates in your activity stream and can always spot new deals in your area! See right away when the price or details have changed on your favorite items.
Version 2.0 released on February 19, 2016
- Buzz: newsfeed with style!
- Find out what is happening and what is hot.
- Follow those who are selling great stuff or just have great taste.
- Discover treasures in a new way.
- Improved user profile pages.
- Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Version 1.9 released on January 25, 2016
What better way to start the new year than with a cleaned up interface, better search and filters and a bigger focus on chat.
New Browse experience:
- We moved the category selector to the all new filter menu, along with location, price range and options to show just in person pickup items. Tell us if you want to see even more filter options.
- The search has been integrated better in the top bar to give the whole browsing more space.
- We listened to you and made it easier to initiate a conversation with a seller.
- We also moved your conversations and gave them a one-tap access from the bottom bar.
- While in a conversation making, updating and accepting offers are now just a tap away.
This update also contains minor changes and fixes to improve overall stability.