Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 6.9 released on May 04, 2018
• Minor bug fixes and improvements to further enhance stability and reliability.
• The Wink app for Apple Watch is no longer available once users update to the Wink app version 6.9. We will continue to explore ways to provide Apple Watch users with the best experience.
Version 6.8 released on March 15, 2018
• We’ve updated the way users see Lookout’s push notifications. They’re now actionable, meaning users can take action directly from the notification, prior to opening the Wink app.
• View Arlo camera video clips directly in push notifications and within Wink Lookout.
• Users can now disable the Wink Motion Sensor’s flashing LED.
• We’ve made it easier for users to toggle between Alerts On and Alerts Off on the main Lookout screen, thus arming/disarming the service.
Version 6.7 released on February 07, 2018
Minor bug fixes and improvements to further enhance stability and reliability.
Version 6.6 released on December 14, 2017
-Wink now officially supports all Sonos products.
-You can activate your Sonos speakers as part of the Home Sitter service. Play music and turn lights on/off to make your home appear full when you're away.
-We've added video previews of Arlo activity to the Lookout screen.
-We've also added support for the Dome Mouser.
-Minor bug fixes and improvements to further enhance stability and reliability.