A New Look to Support Our New Vision & Goals
Nine years is a long time – especially in the world of app marketing. Having launched in 2014, we couldn’t be prouder of AppTweak’s pioneering position in today’s mobile marketing industry.
Our team, company, and platform have evolved incredibly over the past decade, and particularly over the past 2 years.
So today, we’re officially launching our new brand! You’ll have noticed a completely new look for our website – but we’re giving AppTweak much more than a makeover. Read this blog to learn more!
Second-stage rocket project: A new vision for AppTweak
In April 2021, after raising $22 million in Series B funding from one of our early investors, media group Rossel, we launched our second-stage rocket project – a new vision and strategy to help AppTweak grow even faster.
The second-stage rocket project centers our growth across 3 main pillars:
- New products: To grow our ASO platform with industry-leading data, unique insights, and innovation.
- Diversified services: To address the growing demand for tailored recommendations from Enterprise clients.
- International expansion: To provide our clients with localized support across the world.
Our vision: Your trusted app store acquisition partner
Since the beginning, we’ve always prioritized high-quality data and insights to be the trusted partner for mobile leaders. As part of our second-stage rocket, we invested even more in advanced data science, quality, accuracy, and transparency:
- In 2022, we launched Atlas, the industry’s first app store semantic engine powered by AI. Exclusive to AppTweak, Atlas fuels our enhanced understanding of how apps & keywords relate to each other, specifically in an app store context. Thanks (in part) to Atlas, we were very excited to win the “App Data Platform of the Year” award in 2022.
- The same year, we launched our new App Store API. With our powerful API, most AppTweak plans include programmatic access to App Store & Google Play data in 100+ countries, allowing you to interact with our data, your way.
- Having experienced rapid growth over these past few years, we also achieved our ISO 27001 certification in 2023 to prove our privacy and security commitments to our customers, partners, investors, and employees. Among all the changes we make to our tool, AppTweak will remain a safe home for your data.
New products to cover the entire app store acquisition funnel
Since we launched our second-stage rocket, we have also invested heavily in our product, to build the most complete app store acquisition platform on the market:
- In 2023, we released a game-changing new product – Reporting Studio. Reporting Studio allows you to combine AppTweak’s ASO data, your console data, and MMP data to build custom app performance reports in a dedicated hub.
- Coming very soon: Review Management powered by GPT-4. We’ve been developing another new product, this time to help you manage your reviews, better engage with users, and save time with advanced automation tools.
- And it doesn’t stop there. Stay tuned!
What our new brand means
Two years after our second-stage rocket launched, it’s time to update our brand identity to reflect our new vision and goals: ensuring everything we do provides the world’s leading mobile apps and games with the best data-driven insights.
AppTweak is an established leader in the mobile marketing ecosystem. As we continue to grow and expand our solutions, we’ll ensure our platform remains the most accurate, transparent, and easy-to-use on the market.
As a result, our new website draws even more attention to what really makes us stand out – our data, innovation, and unique insights.
Learn why we’re trusted by 2,000 mobile leaders
Custom services & tailored recommendations
Our in-house team of app growth consultants, account managers, designers, and data scientists are true experts in the world of mobile marketing. Each day, they provide Enterprise clients with custom recommendations to grow their apps and games.
Their localized support now ranges from keyword research to creatives, from reviews and ratings to competitor analyses, from Apple Search Ads to new iOS 15 features (in-app events or custom product pages) – and everything in between.
We couldn’t be prouder of our team. That’s why, you’ll see much more of the team behind AppTweak across our new website and resources.
Learn more about our ASO Managed Services
International expansion & localized support worldwide
What started as one small office in Belgium, is now 6 offices around the world – Brussels (HQ), San Francisco, Bengaluru, Tokyo, London, and Seoul. Our international team allows us to provide localized expertise in key app marketing regions.
As a priority, we want to be as close as possible to our top customers and partners. We speak 18+ languages in-house and have expertise that covers the US, EMEA, and APAC. Naturally, our website and ASO platform are also available in English, French, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
What’s next for AppTweak?
The app marketing industry is more advanced today than ever before. AI, automation, and GPT have taken technology to new levels – ones that none of us could have imagined 9 years ago when AppTweak first launched.
Luckily, we’re used to thinking big. We value innovation and learning, and are already leveraging new technologies to expand our solutions.
Our new brand is just the start. We’re busy developing new tools to help our clients increase app visibility, drive high-quality downloads, better engage with users, and monitor performance. We can’t wait for you to unlock the power of our new vision.