Discover the latest Smart Insights updates
As you may know, we recently launched “Smart Insights”, AppTweak’s new alert system that will keep you informed about every major update on the app store.
We will send you an alert whenever any of your followed apps or competitors have an important change. Those changes include when:
- The app was featured in a story or a group of apps/games
- The app suddenly receives a large number of new ratings (good or bad)
- The app changed an element in its metadata (title, subtitle, description, icon, screenshots, video, etc.)
- There was an algorithm update that might have impacted the app’s rankings
Over the past few weeks, we have been collecting feedback to bring you an improved version of Smart Insights. One important thing we learned was that our users wanted to quickly access their alerts. That’s why we came up with two very helpful shortcuts that will save you precious time. Read the article to discover the new features!
Quick access to your alerts summary
From now on, you won’t have to open the Smart Insights page to learn about your app’s updates. You can directly use the shortcut at the top of the screen to view a summary of your latest alerts.
In this notification summary, we show you the app, insight type, and time it was last changed. If you want to take a closer look into a particular insight, you can click to see the full context.
We also added a link to access the Smart Insights news feed directly. This link will be useful if you haven’t been on AppTweak for some time and need to catch up on your apps’ changes.
Set up your notifications with just one click
We know that our users can’t be on AppTweak 100% of the time, so we created push notifications and emails to let you know whenever something big happens.
On the Smart Insights page, you can configure your alert settings to only send notifications for certain apps or countries.
Now, it is also possible to set up your notifications directly from the dashboard by turning the notification bell on or off. This shortcut will help you save time since you won’t have to go to the Smart Insights page each time you need to edit your settings.
Finally, we wanted to let you know that in addition to these new features, we also worked on a series of minor changes such as
- The redesign of the “configure notifications” modal
- A better separation between main apps and competitors in the news feed
- New visual elements to differentiate insights coming from different features
- Some new behaviours with the filters on the smart insights page
- New dates shortcuts in the smart insights page
You may not notice them at first, but they will really improve your experience with Smart Insights.
We hope you enjoyed this article and you will find these new shortcuts useful in your day-to-day usage of AppTweak. If you have any comments or suggestions about these new features, feel free to send us a message. We are more than happy to hear your feedback!