Write a Descriptive App Title
- Together with your app icon, the app title is the most visible element in the Google Play search results (unlike the Apple App store, the subtitle and screenshots are not visible in Google Play search)
- Therefore it is very important to choose an app name that is unique and describes what your app does
- Avoid app titles that are too common or widely used
- Use the available space in the app title to include important keywords (and place them at the very beginning if possible)
- Whenever relevant, add emojis to your app title. They help to catch users’ attention and increase install rates.
- Translate and localize your app title for each targeted language
- App Title Character limit (Android): 50